Shippers can use Convoy’s TMS features to tender loads directly to carriers that have rates on file.
Assigning a Carrier:
- Start building the shipment.
- Once the shipment is mostly built, you will see an Assign Carriers button appear.
- Select Assign Carrier
- A list of carriers and rates for the lane you created will appear
- Select the carrier you want to tender the shipment to and select Choose and continue
On the tender confirmation page, you have the option to customize your tenders before sending it to the carrier. Once any modifications are complete select Confirm and tender
- Invoice Details - Allows you to add, edit or remove charges relevant to the shipment.
- Tendering Options - Provides a time limit for carriers to accept or reject your load as well as customized messaging for your carrier to see when they receive the load.