You can manage your lanes and rates within Convoy’s TMS features.
If you have a large amount of lanes to add, email email@example.com. We can provide you support to upload your lane information added to your Convoy account.
To add lanes and rates:
- Select Network in your dashboard sidebar
- Select Lanes
- Click Add Lane in the top right corner
- A new module will appear.
In the lane details module, you can add details specific to a given lane
- Add in a pickup and delivery city for your lane
- Select an equipment type
- Select a mileage source. Connect currently pulls mileage from Google Maps. You can opt to use a mileage override instead.
- Choose a fuel region your lane should pull fuel from. If you do not utilize a fuel charge, disregard.
- Select Add once complete.